Jill J. Ray
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Jill J. Ray
Jill is a partner at the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C., practicing estate planning, probate and trust administration and general litigation. She advises clients on business and personal matters with emphasis in cases involving complex, contentious and unique disputes. Jill assists clients in a fiduciary capacity, such as representing a trustee of a trust, agent under power of attorney documents or personal representative of an estate. She also represents clients in trust and estate litigation matters, including beneficiaries and heirs, which may include breach of fiduciary duty claims, contesting estate planning documents, undue influence claims and marital property agreement disagreements.
Jill attended the University of Wisconsin Law School. She was an articles editor for the Wisconsin Law Review. Before attending law school, Jill worked at the Office of the Governor. Jill has been recognized as a Wisconsin Super Lawyer – Rising Star since 2017. She is a graduate of Leadership Green Bay’s Class of 2015.
A great attorney provides prompt, efficient, thoughtful and practical solutions based upon a thorough understanding and consideration of the client’s present as well as future needs and goals. As a team, collaboration is key. It fosters increased productivity, confidence, innovation, and the exchange of ideas and expertise. Every team member is enriched in some way by such an experience.
- Jill J. Ray
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- The Hon. Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Board Member, The Einstein Project
- Guest Faculty, University of Wisconsin Law School, Lawyering Skills Program
- Guest Lecturer, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Former Member, Curriculum Committee, Leadership Green Bay, 2016-2017
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2015
- Former Board Member, Mediation Center of Greater Green Bay, 2012-2014
Honors & Recognitions
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars 2017-2022
- America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators 2021