Jill J. Ray
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Jill J. Ray
Jill is an attorney in the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry’s general litigation practice. She advises clients on both business and personal matters. Jill devotes a large portion of her practice to commercial litigation, including breach of contract and warranty disputes, business torts and insurance coverage litigation. She also handles trusts and estates litigation representing trustees or beneficiaries in complex claims.
Jill attended the University of Wisconsin Law School. She was an articles editor for the Wisconsin Law Review. Before attending law school, Jill worked at the Office of the Governor.
A great attorney provides prompt, efficient, thoughtful and practical solutions based upon a thorough understanding and consideration of the client’s present as well as future needs and goals. As a team, collaboration is key. It fosters increased productivity, confidence, innovation, and the exchange of ideas and expertise. Every team member is enriched in some way by such an experience.
- Jill J. Ray
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- The Hon. Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Board Member, The Einstein Project
- Guest Faculty, University of Wisconsin Law School, Lawyering Skills Program
- Guest Lecturer, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Former Member, Curriculum Committee, Leadership Green Bay, 2016-2017
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2015
- Former Board Member, Mediation Center of Greater Green Bay, 2012-2014
Honors & Recognitions
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition - 2017 - 2021
- America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators - 2021