Matthew M. Van Nuland
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Matthew M. Van Nuland
Matt focuses his practice on business law and real estate matters. In his business law practice, Matt’s work includes mergers and acquisitions, general corporate counsel, business formation, counseling closely-held and family-owned businesses, banking and finance and non-profit institutions. Matt’s real estate work includes both commercial and personal real estate, as well as construction-related matters. In addition to his business law and real estate practices, Matt also drafts wills, trusts, power of attorney documents and marital property agreements, as well as assists clients with probate and trust administrations.
Matt grew up in Appleton, Wisconsin and earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, graduating with honors. Matt received his Juris Doctorate from the William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. As an active member of the community, Matt participates in several charitable and not-for-profit activities. Matt is a 2017 graduate of Leadership Green Bay.
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- Honorable Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin
Professional & Civic Activities
- Advisory Board Member, The Community Benefit Tree, Inc.
- Treasurer, Honorable Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin
- Member, Fox Cities Landscape Contractors Association, Inc.
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2017
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America®- Ones To Watch, Corporate Law - 2020-2021