Steven J. Krueger
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Steven J. Krueger
Steve devotes the majority of his practice to representing the needs of businesses and financial institutions while concentrating on general business matters, real estate law, contract negotiation/disputes and landlord/tenant law. Prior to joining the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C., Steve was a general practitioner with a small firm in the Fox Valley. His experience gave him a strong base of knowledge in many different areas of the law. This proved valuable as Steve now focuses his practice on the areas for which he is most passionate and is able to successfully counsel clients with diverse legal needs.
Steve grew up in Waupun, Wisconsin and received his undergraduate degree from Marquette University. He attended Marquette University Law School part-time while he worked full-time as a Lieutenant for Marquette University’s Department of Public Safety. As a Lieutenant, he supervised and trained over 80 law enforcement professionals. He often attributes his common-sense problem-solving abilities to the real world experience he gained while working for Marquette.
Steve prides himself on being active in the community and giving back through a number of charitable organizations and civic groups.
Putting together and executing sensible, cost-effective solutions to problems is my passion as a lawyer. The reward of pleasing a client and seeing their business or an aspect of their life flourish as a result of the counsel I was able to provide makes my day! I want my clients to be confident that when they come to me for assistance or advice, I am going to do everything possible to advocate for them and professionally navigate them through their legal issues.
- Steven J. Krueger
Affiliations & Memberships
State Bar of Wisconsin
- Vice Chair, Leadership Development Committee
- Member, Lawyer Referral and Information Service Committee
Brown County Bar Association
Brown County Home Builders Association
Professional & Civic Activities
- Green Bay/Appleton Representative, Marquette Law School Alumni Board, 2021-Present
- Board of Directors, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation (2020-Present)
- President, Friends of Pals, Children & Families, Inc. 2018-Present
- Former Chairman, Gold Ribbin’ BBQ Fest of Greater Green Bay, 2013-2018
- Former Member, Golden House 2013-2019 (Past President)
- Board of Directors, Partners in Education - Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce (2019-Present)
- Chairperson, State Bar of Wisconsin, Leadership Development Committee 2015-Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Lawyer Referral and Information Service Committee Member 2017-Present
- De Pere Basketball Booster Club, 2017-Present
- Wisconsin Hunter Education Instructor, 1997–Present
- Former Member, Leadership Green Bay, 2015-2018
- Former Member, Proto, Inc., 2015-2018
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2013
- Executive Board Member, Advance Little Chute 2009-2012
Honors & Recognitions
- Fellow, Wisconsin Law Foundation, 2019
- Leader in the Law, Wisconsin Law Journal, 2018
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition, 2013- 2020
- Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, Future 15, 2014