James M. Ledvina
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About James M. Ledvina
Jim’s practice focuses primarily on business law and estate planning. In his business law practice, Jim provides counsel on entity formation and planning, mergers and acquisitions, business successions, non-profit formations, real estate, tax compliance and compensation planning. In his estate planning practice, Jim drafts wills, trusts, power of attorney documents, and marital property agreements. He also assists clients with probate matters, trust administration, retirement planning, charitable giving, private foundations and sophisticated estate planning. As a Certified Public Accountant, Jim also holds a master’s degree in accountancy with an emphasis in tax.
Jim is a native of Luxemburg, Wisconsin and serves as a board of director member for various local businesses and organizations. Jim is recognized as a Wisconsin Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in the business and estate planning categories.
I believe a good attorney listens to his clients and anticipates conflicts before they arise. I have a practical and cost-conscious approach, and I always strive to help my clients achieve success, resolve issues, and obtain their goals.
- James M. Ledvina
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- Honorable Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.(Former President)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Professional & Civic Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, Neville Public Museum Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, Bellin Health Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, Bank of Luxemburg
- Member, Former President, Honorable Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Salvation Army of Greater Green Bay
- Former Advisory Board Chair, Salvation Army of Greater Green Bay
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2012
Honors & Recognitions
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars - 2013-2021
- Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, Future 15 - 2015