Shane A. Anderson
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Shane A. Anderson
Shane’s practice focuses on business and employment matters. He has experience in counseling clients with wage and hour matters, post-employment restrictive covenants, contract disputes and employment policies, as well as specific questions arising under federal and state employment law. Shane also works with clients on mergers and acquisitions, residential and commercial real estate transactions, entity formation and general corporate work. As a business-minded attorney, Shane recognizes that achieving business objectives is the primary goal of most legal transactions. This in turn allows him to consider the challenges that business people and their entities encounter on a daily basis, plus the long-term visions of the parties involved.
Shane is a 2017 graduate of St. Norbert College where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, cum laude. He earned his Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from Michigan State University College of Law in 2020.
I enjoy working as part of a team to provide thoughtful, timely and cost-effective solutions to individuals and businesses. Each team member recognizes the inherent strengths of the other team members, which in turn allows our clients to receive well-rounded and comprehensive legal advice.
- Shane A. Anderson
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
Professional & Civic Activities
- Board of Directors, Foundations Health & Wholeness, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Friends of Pals, Youth & Families, Inc.
- Leadership Green Bay Class of 2023
- Author, “Selecting the Right Vehicle: Is a Civil Rights Claim Under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 the Right Way to Remedy a Contracts Clause Violation?” Michigan State Law Review, Volume 2020, Issue 1