Kenneth G. Calewarts
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Kenneth G. Calewarts
Attorney Ken focuses his practice on corporate law, commercial litigation and estate planning. He also advises clients on real estate development and leasing, business entity choice and corporate restructuring. For many years, he held the record for the largest personal injury jury verdict ever won and collected by an attorney in Kewaunee County.
Ken has succeeded in assisting various corporate clients in the negotiation, purchase and documentation of mergers and acquisitions ranging in size from $1 million to $50 million throughout the United States. He also has a substantial estate planning and probate practice throughout Northeastern Wisconsin.
Ken is a Green Bay native and frequent lecturer on topics related to his law practice. Prior to joining the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C., Ken practiced as a CPA with one of the Big Four accounting firms prior to attending law school.
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Foundation
Professional & Civic Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, Howard-Suamico Historical Society
- Founding Member, Bellevue Park Board
- Former Member, Federal Nominating Committee, Wisconsin Federal Judiciary
- Former Member, Federal Nominating Committee, 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former Member, Village of Allouez Fox River Committee
- Former Member, Resurrection Catholic Church Finance Council
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Bellevue Business Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Shalom House
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Community Cupboard, Inc.