Joshua M. Koch
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Joshua M. Koch
Josh devotes his practice to commercial litigation, trial work and family law matters including divorce, child custody, placement and support, maintenance and post-judgment matters. Josh’s practice also centers on the area of landlord-tenant law, representing landlords and property management companies throughout the state. He focuses on both commercial and residential evictions, as well as the accompanying damage claims. Josh consults with landlords and management companies and counsels them on best practices in managing their properties and in drafting and interpreting commercial leases, residential rental agreements and other rental documents. Before joining the firm, Josh practiced in a small town in Western Wisconsin where he gained a wide range of litigation and appellate experience. Upon returning to the Green Bay area, Josh acquired substantial courtroom experience during his tenure at another Northeast Wisconsin law firm.
While attending the University of Wisconsin Law School, Josh worked as a judicial intern to Justice David T. Prosser of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Josh has also worked as an intern in multiple municipal legal departments, where he gained a wide range of experience in municipal law and related litigation issues.
Clients give me the opportunity—and trust—to guide them through some of the most challenging times. With that, I enjoy the daily variety and complicated legal challenges that my practice provides. Every day brings new excitement. When working with me, clients can expect a client-first and team-centered approach. I place great emphasis at the beginning of a client relationship to understand their goals so that every step of the legal process thereafter is taken with those goals in mind. To that end, clients can also expect honest communication in my representation so they can be fully informed throughout the legal process.
- Joshua M. Koch
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- The Hon. Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.
Professional & Civic Activities
- President, Board for the Center for Childhood Safety, 2019-present
- Bench and Bar Committee Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Former Board Member, Northeast Wisconsin Rugby Foundation, Inc., 2018-2021
- President, Calvary Lutheran Church Council
- Member, Apartment Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- Steering Committee Member, Brown County Teen Leadership, 2013-2016
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2013
Honors & Recognitions
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars 2018-2022