Randall (Randy) J. Nesbitt
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Randall (Randy) J. Nesbitt
With over 38 years of experience in Door County, Randy brings a well-rounded perspective on general practice law and the needs of businesses on Wisconsin’s peninsula. Randy’s long-term focus on municipal law has led to extensive experience in real estate, business, contracts, personnel and general practice. Prior to joining the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C., Randy was an attorney at Pinkert Law Firm in Sturgeon Bay for over 35 years.
Born and raised in a family-owned Door County business, Randy ventured south to attend college, first to University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh for his undergraduate, then to Marquette University for law school. A post-graduate job brought Randy back to the Fox Valley as an assistant district attorney in Outagamie County. But ultimately, Door County—and its thriving business community—brought him home. For over 35 years, Randy has built lasting relationships within his community by delivering legal advisement with dedication, respect and honesty.
I really enjoy assisting clients in untangling legal complications so that they can see a clear picture of how to proceed. Life has become complicated. Adding some context and interpretation, developed through 40 years of experience, makes people feel comfortable in their direction. With me, clients can expect prompt, professional and understandable advice and assistance. My work is efficient, and I do whatever I can to put my clients in a favorable position. This firm works as closely as a family. The attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants all work in concert to benefit clients.
- Randall (Randy) J. Nesbitt
Affiliations & Memberships
- Senior Lawyer Division, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Government Lawyers Division, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Local Ethics Committee, Wisconsin Supreme Court, 2006-2012
Professional & Civic Activities
- Finance Council Chairman, Corpus Christi Parish, Sturgeon Bay, 1989-present
- Chairman, Sunshine House, Inc. (sheltered workshop), 1994-1996
- President & Secretary, Southern Door Community Foundation, 2001-2021
- Officer, Sturgeon Bay Jaycees, 1984-1989
- Third Degree Member, Knights of Columbus, 1995-1999
Honors & Recognitions
- Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Attorneys, 2007-present
- Court Commissioner, Door County Circuit Court, 2002-present
- AV® Preeminent™, Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2014-present