David H. Weber
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About David H. Weber
David is a shareholder in the firm’s litigation department. He concentrates his practice in complex litigation including commercial, intellectual property, shareholder dispute, dealership, insurance, product and personal injury matters.
David has been lead counsel in over 50 jury trials, and several of his clients have experienced jury verdicts in their favor in excess of one million dollars. He recently defended an intellectual property right and breach of contract case against his client that involved an eight-figure settlement demand prior to winning the case. David won summary judgment resulting in the case being tossed out of federal court before trial, and the matter finally resolved on appeal in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals with David’s client paying nothing to the plaintiff for any settlement.
I enjoy the deep sense of gratitude when a client expresses that I have made all the difference in achieving the best outcome possible under their unique circumstances. My clients can expect to receive my undivided attention in solving their problems, whether that means doing what it takes to successfully prosecute, defend a lawsuit or keep a dispute out of the court system altogether. I have the trial and appellate experience needed to understand the end game and thereby help my clients evaluate their options and pursue goals most effectively. Collectively, our firm has the experience and sophistication to handle just about any legal issue clients might face.
- David H. Weber
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Brown County Bar Association
- Robert J. Parins Inn of Court
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Member, Trial Law Institute
- Member, Diversity Law Institute
Professional & Civic Activities
- Board of Directors, Co-Chair Fundraising Committee, Wisconsin Equal Justice Fund
- Board of Directors, Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Chair, Resurrection Parish Pastoral Council
- Member, Downtown Green Bay Kiwanis Club
Honors & Recognitions
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® 2017 - 2019, 2021
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® – Rising Star Edition, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America