Thomas M. Olejniczak
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Thomas M. Olejniczak
Tom has practiced law in Green Bay since 1974. Tom’s practice expertise spans many areas of business law including business entity planning and formation, transaction negotiations, banking and finance, commercial litigation and small business development. He also has extensive experience in real estate law and estate planning as well as counseling Catholic communities and other non-profit organizations.
Tom has served on several American Bar Association and Wisconsin State Bar Association committees and frequently lectures at Bar-sponsored continuing legal education courses. Additionally, he has made many contributions to the greater Green Bay community, including aiding in the development of the Resch Center and the Veterans Memorial complex.
It is my philosophy that a great attorney must be honest, confident, analytical, attentive, trustworthy, responsive and have a great work ethic. I bring these qualities to each case and work toward solutions in a timely and economical fashion. Additionally, my time spent on various business and charitable boards has given me a deep appreciation and understanding of how to tackle difficult issues and resolve conflict in a civil and efficient manner.
- Thomas M. Olejniczak
Affiliations & Memberships
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member & Audit Committee)
- Brown County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Estate Planning Council of Green Bay
Professional & Civic Activities
- Treasurer, North Central Lieutenancy of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
- Board of Directors, PMI Entertainment Group
- Board of Directors, Casa ALBA Melanie – Hispanic Community Resource Center of Green Bay, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Automobile Gallery
- Board of Directors, EuroPharma, Inc.
- Former Board of Directors, Cystic Fibrosis – 65 Roses Sports Club
- Former Chairman, Board of Trustees, St. Norbert College, Inc.
- Former Board Member, M&I Bank
- Former Board President, Green Bay Area Catholic High School Foundation
- Former Board President, UW-Green Bay Ecumenical Foundation, Inc.
- Former Chairman, Redevelopment Authority of De Pere
- Former Executive Committee Member, Green Bay Packers, Inc.
- Former President, Board of Directors, NEW Community Shelter
Honors & Recognitions
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Marquette University Law School, 2017
- Darwin Nelson Community Service Award, Wisconsin Business Development, 2012
- AV® Preeminent™, Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® 2009–2021
- The Best Lawyers in America ® 2012-2021
- Honorary Doctorate of Laws, St. Norbert College, 2003
- Founder’s Award, Notre Dame Academy, 1997
- WE Healy MacDonald Award, United Way, 1996
- Alma Mater Award, St. Norbert College, 1986
- Brown County Distinguished Service Award, 1985
- Outstanding Young Man of America, US Jaycees, 1981