Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Jodi Labs
Jodi has been with the firm since 1999. Jodi devotes the majority of her practice to representing the needs of businesses and individuals while concentrating on environmental, employment, construction, real estate and general business matters. In her environmental practice, Jodi counsels corporations and individuals in regulatory compliance, permitting, enforcement and business and real estate transactions, including due diligence, environmental assessments and the remediation of contaminated properties. Jodi represents clients in state and federal courts, and before the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, the Wisconsin Department of Justice, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and other state and federal environmental agencies.
Jodi counsels employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She works with management and human resource professionals to minimize or prevent legal risk while allowing employers to achieve their business objectives. She prepares, reviews and updates personnel forms, procedures and agreements, including employee handbooks, restrictive covenants, compensation contracts and severance agreements to ensure legal compliance. Jodi has represented employers in a wide variety of forums including proceedings before the Equal Rights Division, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the U.S. Department of Labor, as well as state and federal courts in Wisconsin. She is also a frequent speaker and trainer on employment-related topics.
Jodi is AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest peer review rating available to attorneys, and one that provides an objective indicator that a lawyer maintains the highest ethical standards and professional ability. In addition, Jodi actively serves as a board member for a number of local and national non-profit organizations and in her spare time, enjoys kayaking, fishing, hiking and reading.
Aside from constantly learning new things, I enjoy being part of a team of advisors assisting my clients to thrive in their businesses and achieve their business goals. Clients can expect that I will listen to their concerns and work hard to meet their needs. They can also expect that I will provide very practical and honest advice while we search for a pragmatic solution.
- Jodi Labs
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Michigan
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Brown County Bar Association (Past President & Member)
- Environmental Law Section, State Bar of Wisconsin (Member & Past Chair)
Professional & Civic Activities
- Former Chair, Executive Board of Directors, Izaak Walton League of America
- Vice President, Izaak Walton League of Wisconsin
- Curriculum Planning Committee, Leadership Green Bay
- Former President/Current Board Member, Brown County Chapter of the Izaak Walton League
- Former Vice President and Current National Director, State Division of the Izaak Walton League
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America - Environmental Law 2020-2021
- Recipient, Leo Frigo Leadership Award, 2018
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® 2017-2022
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Top-Rated Environmental Attorney in Green Bay 2016
- AV® Preeminent, Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Women in the Law, Wisconsin Law Journal 2015
- Recipient, Green Bay Beautification Award, Conservation of Natural Resources 2012