John M. Calewarts
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About John M. Calewarts
John is a Green Bay area native whose practice is focused on estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law, real estate and tax/succession planning.
In addition to being an attorney, John is a CPA who earned both his bachelor’s degree in accounting and masters in accountancy-taxation.
Prior to joining the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C., John worked at a mid-sized Milwaukee-based law firm.
As an eighth-generation resident of Brown County, coupled with the fact that I am both an attorney and a CPA, I can provide a vast array of services to my clients in Northeastern Wisconsin while also being cognizant of various social and community issues that may peripherally arise from certain actions my clients are contemplating. I believe it enables me to act as a counsel to my clients in the best sense of the word. I enjoy it and find it deeply rewarding.
- John M. Calewarts
Affiliations & Memberships
- Brown County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
Professional & Civic Activities
- Leadership Green Bay, Class of 2020
- Member, Green Bay Economic Authority
- Member, Green Bay Optimist Club
- Member, Business Network International
- Member, Salvation Army Finance Committee
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Board Member and Treasurer, North Point Lighthouse Friends, Inc.