Brett S. Blayer
Attorney, Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
About Brett S. Blayer
Brett is a dedicated attorney whose legal practice reflects a commitment to excellence, strategic advocacy and a passion for making a genuine impact in individuals’ lives. His practice areas include corporate law, real estate and general business, which may include litigation.
Brett’s academic history highlights his devotion to exceptional outcomes. In 2019, he pursued his undergraduate studies, earning a degree in Business Management from Grand Valley State University. In 2023, he achieved a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Marquette University Law School, establishing a strong path for his career.
“A successful attorney effectively applies their legal expertise, communication skills and strategic thinking to advocate for their client’s interests.”
- Brett S. Blayer
Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Brown County Young Lawyers Association
- Parins Legal Society
- St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority, the City of St. Louis, and the County of St. Louis v. National Football League, The Rams Football Company, LLC, et al. View Article