Thomas M. Olejniczak
Thomas M. Olejniczak has practiced law in Green Bay since 1974 and currently serves as a managing partner of the firm. His business law practice provides counsel on business entity planning and formation, transaction negotiations, banking and finance, commercial litigation, small business development, family business and estate planning. Following a family tradition, Tom has an active real estate law practice. He also has extensive experience in law concerning Catholic religious communities and non-profit organizations.
Tom has served on several American Bar Association and Wisconsin State Bar Association committees and is frequently invited to lecture at Bar-sponsored continuing legal education courses.
In addition to his numerous contributions to the greater Green Bay community, Tom was directly involved with the development of the Resch Center and the Veterans Memorial complex.
- Banking and Financial Matters
- Corporate / Business Law
- Estate & Retirement Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Non-Profit Institutions
- Tax, Pension and Employee Benefit
- J.D. – Marquette University Law School
- B.A. - St. Norbert College
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Wisconsin Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin,Audit Committee
- Member, Brown County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Green Bay
Professional & Civic Activities
- President, Board of Directors, NEW Community Shelter
- Member, Board of Directors, Green Bay Packers, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, of Casa ALBA Melanie - Hispanic Community Resource Center of Green Bay, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, PMI Entertainment Group
- Member, Board of Directors, Cystic Fibrosis – 65 Roses Sports Club
- Former Chairman, Board of Trustees, St. Norbert College, Inc.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, M&I Bank
- Former President, Board of Directors, Green Bay Area Catholic High School Foundation
- Former President, Board of Directors, UW Green Bay Ecumenical Foundation, Inc.
- Former Chairman, Redevelopment Authority of De Pere
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Honors & Recognitions
- Recipient, Darwin Nelson Community Service Award, Wisconsin Business Development, 2012
- AV® Preeminent ™, Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected for inclusion, Wisconsin Super Lawyers® 2009-2012
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ® 2012, 2013
- Recipient, Honorary Doctorate of Laws, St. Norbert College, 2003
- Recipient, Founder's Award, Notre Dame Academy, 1997
- Recipient, WE Healy MacDonald Award, United Way, 1996
- Recipient, Alma Mater Award, St. Norbert College, 1986
- Recipient, Brown County Distinguished Service Award, 1985
- Recipient, Outstanding Young Man of America, US Jaycees, 1981